google-site-verification: googleac360fc8074aac27.html google-site-verification: google6040e131018c9d7f.html Kindle Crack Book Reviews Blog - Amber to Ashes
Showing posts with label Amber to Ashes. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Amber to Ashes. Show all posts
Thursday, June 4, 2015

Paperback Giveaway - Amber to Ashes by Gail McHugh




Amber to Ashes Paperback giveaway!  YOU WANT THIS BOOK, and I have THREE paperback copies of AMBER TO ASHES by Gail McHugh​ to giveaway! I was super lucky to read Amber to Ashes a few months ago. Check out my spoiler-free review here: http://bit.ly/1Jo92iY  #Giveaway #AmberToAshes #ComingSoon #NewRelease 

➜SUPER EASY TO ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN at Kindle Crack Book Reviews page/pinned post. http://on.fb.me/1FXllPl
➜➜COMMENT/LIKE THIS POST – Tell me if you are a fan of Gail McHugh or Collide & Pulse/you want to read this book/what you are reading now.  Anything works..just comment!
➜➜➜TAG/SHARE – Optional (but SUPER appreciated) 

*ON 6/8 THREE random winners will picked to receive a paperback copy.

PRE-ORDER Amber to Ashes NOW: 6/9 release
http://amzn.to/1duLeN0 <-- amazon="" font="" nbsp="">
http://amzn.to/1JsXXeZ <-- amazon="" font="" paperback="">
http://bit.ly/1Q8jQQR <-- and="" barnes="" font="" noble="">
http://apple.co/1HIf6lE <-- apple="" font="" itunes="">

LEGAL - This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By participating in the giveaway, you are agreeing to all of the rules and regulations of this promotion. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. You do not need to share this giveaway to be entered.  Open to residents of the US & Canada. 

Friday, April 17, 2015

SPOILER FREE – FIRST LOOK AT AMBER TO ASHES BY Gail McHugh



Amber to Ashes is one of my top picks for 2015. This is a Kindle Crack Book Reviews MRMR (Must Read Must Recommend) 5 stars. June 9th release.



SPOILER FREE – FIRST LOOK AT AMBER TO ASHES BY Gail McHugh. I just finished Amber to Ashes and need to tell you about this book. If it isn’t on your reading list, it needs to be. Gail mentions in her acknowledgments that “Considering Amber to Ashes is 90 percent true-life pieces of myself, made up of fragments of my past and present (the other 10 percent thrown in to make you wonder what it is I’ve really gone through) it was a doozy to write.” This story, Gail’s story, packed an emotional wallop and was unputdownable. Amber to Ashes knocked me on my book loving ass and shook me to my core. This book has consumed my life for a few days, and I can’t get this story and its characters out of my head. Amber to Ashes is different than Gail’s other books, but unequivocally addicting and memorable. Her writing is stunning, hot and haunting. Did I mention that my Kindle was reduced to ashes? 

#AmberToAshes Atria Indie Authors #Bestof2015 #MRMR #KindleCrack


Full review to follow closer to the release.